ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Road Legal Vulcan!

Clio 182
So someone has finally done it and I don’t think it looks too bad. Had to make a few significant changes it seems but it still looks as ever bit beastly ad it did! And can be returned to stock spec for track use!

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Only one on the road says to me its a kit car that's been thrown together like a TVR.
They need to sort out their current range of cars build issues before embarking on this sort of stuff.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Only one on the road says to me its a kit car that's been thrown together like a TVR.
They need to sort out their current range of cars build issues before embarking on this sort of stuff.
It's been built by RML, not Aston.

It does remind me of the Speed12 tbh. You'd have to REALLY want a road legal Vulcan to drop the kind of money that that conversion must have cost.

Clio 182
It's been built by RML, not Aston.

It does remind me of the Speed12 tbh. You'd have to REALLY want a road legal Vulcan to drop the kind of money that that conversion must have cost.

Yes correct it is RML that done the work. Yes It is a huge amount of money but I guess anyone who can effectively afford to spend that much on a car that can only be used on track in the first place, probably isn’t too fussed about a bit more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I stand corrected on the RML building it but im still not that fussed, maybe that's part of the problem for me I need to like it more.