ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Service For 182

RenaultSport Clio 182
Hi there, could anyone tell me at what milage the first service is on a 182. Mine is at 9200mls now and I not sure if it needs servicing at 10000mls. Also what sort of price am I looking at and what do they do.

Cheers
Mark

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Its every 12,000 miles or 2 years . Whichever comes first .Iirc your also allowed to go over the 12,000 miles by 1000 miles or 1 month .

Yeah I was a bit worried there coz Ive had it 15 months now. Thanks anyway. Do you know how much it will be?
£150~£250
Well it is Renault we are talking about so somewhere in the region of 4 million pounds I would estimate.

Since Renault dealers just charge for the rate they are allowed its just the hourly rate which makes the costs higher than some garages but least the mechanic will be trained in working on the car.