ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Trackday Bedford 20th Aug

Yozz'd up 182
Was Amazing! One of the best things ive spent my money on in a long time.

Heres some pics from the 'Tog on the dayy and one from my dad. Will upload some more later off my own camera.

edittrack.gif

maxdriving.gif

_UG_7803.gif

_UG_8322.gif

_UG_8062.gif

_UG_8061.gif

_UG_7926.gif

_UG_7925.gif

_UG_7802.gif

_UG_7800.gif

_UG_6515.gif

_UG_6514.gif

_UG_6513.gif

_UG_6379.gif

_UG_6368.gif

_UG_6272.gif

_UG_6271.gif

_UG_5691.gif

_UG_5690.gif

_UG_5689.gif

_UG_5590.gif

_UG_5589.gif

_UG_5588.gif

_UG_5517.gif

_UG_5516.gif

_UG_5415.gif

Yozz'd up 182
Went past me, but that not saying much haha.

Didnt see him after lunch though iirc, looked like a really nice car though. well looked after.

He was only doing the morning session.

He spends a lot of time and money on that car, so I'm no surprised it looks well look after!

Yozz'd up 182
love it. Valver wheels work really well too

Thanks :) Doing the GT circuit i dont think played to the clios strength as well as maybe other circuits would.

But going out in Porkies car showed me what was possible.

So if i ever can justify to myself throttle bodies. You will be getting a call ;)

R26
I'm sure you was on the forum! I went yesterday in my megane also my first day. Was such a good day except i left at about half 2 as my pads completely gave up. I think I'm following you in one of the videos I recorded.

Yozz'd up 182
I'm sure you was on the forum! I went yesterday in my megane also my first day. Was such a good day except i left at about half 2 as my pads completely gave up. I think I'm following you in one of the videos I recorded.

I saw your camera strapped on the numberplate =] i left about half 3/4ish aswell as i had to get back to see the mrs. Was a brilliant day and you went past me a couple of times! Your car really pulled out of the corners well!

R26
Haha yeah it worked quite well! You going to be doing any more track days?
Was very happy with how the car felt, except the brakes were s**t all day. I think the car pulling out of corners well was the LSD :) yours seemed to go well too!

182 FF, A6 Avant
Good to meet you on the day mate. I enjoyed the Clio on track. I can see why people go for coilovers and ARBs though. It was a little soft!