ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First V6 mod...

German Barge
My first modification for the V6... thanks to TRW1, and his mum for holding it for me :approve:

Just needs a good polish, and a tidy up and ill be fitting it later on this week :cool: add a nicer note to the V6 pur...

DSC00134.gif

DSC00135.gif

German Barge
think there is a sound clip of it on the renault sport web site when Tim had it...

i have spent an hour polishing it up... and its getting there...still a bit left to do, but looks spot on :D

and yes it is a decat - its all unfamiliar with me, as im used to one manifold, one pipe, and one decat going to the centre box... where as this two manifolds, and two pipes... tim explained that the two pipes have been adapted, cutting out the original cat "box" with a straight through decat system

V6 Clio
It's pretty loud Chris. It'll turn heads from a couple of miles away..............!