ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fisher Price in the country... Pics & Milltek Vids

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
A few pics from this evening. I found some amazing back roads fairly close to me, it's nice to have a dry day for a blast for a change!

Anyways, stopped for some pictures. Taken on an N95. And some Vids of my Milltek, the first vid is static revving, the second is a standing start... with a Austin Powers-style 45-point turn before the return run. lol ...keep watching it until the end if you like induction noise.:evil:

Hope you like.

edit - the Milltek system is also running a Yozzasport decat.

Chris

23072007042.jpg

23072007043.jpg

23072007044.jpg

23072007045.jpg

23072007046.jpg

23072007047.jpg

th_cb91bb7b.jpg

th_10d1f1a4.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
  182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Sexy. Did you do the vids on the N95 too?

I've got a K810i and video quality is absolutely abysmal.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
cheers fellas.

next up, before Trax, polished plenum/top mount/fuel rail cover and a good PC session

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
yep, it's a 5mp still camera, the video is surprisingly good too, i thought it would be a bit iffy

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Chris, did you get your trainers painted at the same time as your wheels??!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
why have you got your lights on in broad daylight?!

u said u didnt want to leave the phone while you found somewhere to turn around, the time it took you i could have walked from derby and been gone by the time you managed to spin around!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
why have you got your lights on in broad daylight?!

u said u didnt want to leave the phone while you found somewhere to turn around, the time it took you i could have walked from derby and been gone by the time you managed to spin around!

i always have them on. ask anyone, it's a gay thing. Alan, Ali, Immi and myself are old-skool xenon-pimping. since '03

They were very quiet lanes...didn't see one car, so i didn't really bother about the phone. lol. silly really

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
but i see no need in having them on?!

it must be an old persons thing!