ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fisher Price - Milltek + New mods + Detail

M140i/Orange 182
hows the milltek sitting mate? my tail pipes arnt as high as i want them too be (quite low infact) and sways the right.not on centre.

this is with new mounts too.

car looks great by the way.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
hows the milltek sitting mate? my tail pipes arnt as high as i want them too be (quite low infact) and sways the right.not on centre.

this is with new mounts too.

car looks great by the way.

weird...mine sits pretty high tbh, it's a little off centre at one side, but only VERY slightly...i'm really picky about stuff like this, so it will be adjusted before FCS

i found that you need to loosen off the centre join and then set the rear hangers in position, the tighten the whole lot once it sits where you want it.:D

Golf R/Leon FR
s**tter mate, can you not hop in with someone local?

you'll miss out on the banter

i may see if i can tag along with Bayliss in his vee or i may just bring the RS and see what happens

it looks ok but i know its not in as good condition as last years FCS. i have 2 OZ F1's to be delivered and shock off elliot when he posts some pics lol
along with new discs and pads, service and inlet matching, sort sideskirt out after the car went into a ditch :(

Golf R/Leon FR
aye i hope so too i want a ride in the fisher price bus :)

im lending money off the missus to get some stuff done lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
chris thanks dude. will have a bash at the weekend.

np matey, let me know how you get on.:D

get some racing stripes put on her. You know it makes sense ;) .

Trust me mate it will look awesome!!!!

That or a white carbon fibre bonnet

nah, i toyed with getting stripes, but i reckon it will go against the clean and smooth look that i'm going for.:cool:

get some racing stripes put on her. You know it makes sense ;) .

Trust me mate it will look awesome!!!!

That or a white carbon fibre bonnet

dont listen to him hes talking out of his ass. It looks good as it is.

bonnet catches ?

as above mate, trying to keep it smooooth and clean

Have you made a thread showing all the mods you have done to your machine yet? Would be interesting to see all the little details you've done to it :)

Broken Diesel Megane :(
what is the part number for the new style renault sport badge on the rear?

also how much was it if you dont mind me asking.

yeah good man, i thought about it decided against it. still be interested to see what it would look like though :S

jamie

Clio
only reason im on here now is because im on dinner hour

anyways best stop spamming christine's wonderful thread ;)