ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fit arse.... enough said

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
10 years old but still got it.

IMG_0473.JPG

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Monaco blue, deep dark blue in sunlight, out of sun appears black.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Nah... Cup exhaust from the CSL Cup race series. One of two left in existence.

There’s a name I’ve not seen in a while. I ran that series, or, at least tried to. E46’s were still a bit expensive back then, to make a one-model series race.

You must’ve bought that off John? They were a lot lighter than the standard huge rear box iirc.

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
There’s a name I’ve not seen in a while. I ran that series, or, at least tried to. E46’s were still a bit expensive back then, to make a one-model series race.

You must’ve bought that off John? They were a lot lighter than the standard huge rear box iirc.

I think the one on my car came from a Schirmer car that ran in the series, but I know my old Alcons came from Thorney.

The exhaust is a lot lighter, about 25kg saving I would say and its without a doubt the best sounding E46 I've heard with it being paired to my Supersprint manifolds.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
I think the one on my car came from a Schirmer car that ran in the series, but I know my old Alcons came from Thorney.

The exhaust is a lot lighter, about 25kg saving I would say and its without a doubt the best sounding E46 I've heard with it being paired to my Supersprint manifolds.

Yeah Tom did come over and run Steve Gill’s car a couple of times, though I don’t remember selling them one of those systems lol.

S54 with not much silencing and a decent air box is a glorious noise, a whole grid of them was brilliant!

M2 Competition

Video?