ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fiteted 1 of my 172 wheels on my 1.4!

DUB mk2 golf gti!
need spacers on the back!new tht anyway!just in halfords? they got the diff types one'1 just checking to see!which 1 mine is!as in diameter wise!between the wheel nuts!also would it look noticable with them just on the back!i kno its only 5mm!

!!!

if you need spacers, you need them... whether its noticable or not. Halfords spacers are fine, 4x100 bolt pattern.

DUB mk2 golf gti!
great cheers!ill post couple pics when i finished l8ter 2day!reckon i should space the fronts to!or will it be pointless!?

if the fronts need spacers, then yes fit them too.

might look a little silly with spacers at the rear and not at the front. Don't go any more than 5mm for the spacers though, or you'll need to buy longer wheel nuts

DUB mk2 golf gti!
they only had 1 set!bit of a bummer!where else should i get um!or should i order decent 1ns wnite when i order me springs!

DUB mk2 golf gti!
soz ! yes! it! has! 5mm on the back tht it,cnt rele tell tho, but its cleared the arch liners and look fine compared with the front.soz bout the !!!!! bad habbit.

how! it! will! look! on! -40mm! springs!

like! i! said!, you! should! go! -60mm! :)

Untitled-1copy-1.gif