ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted Carbon Fibre Bonnet

is dirty.
Bought it yesterday and when I went to collect I had it fitted for me as well.
Looks really nice on the car, just got to get my arse in gear and sort out some more mods.

Pictures.

DSC00005-1.jpg

DSC00007-1.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00010-1.jpg

Integra Type-R DC2
Aye, looks the dogs against that colour. Get it slammed with some nice alloys and it'll look gucci.

is dirty.
Not sure it did feel a whole lot lighter than the one that came off.
Thanks for the comments, it looks even nice in the flesh, as you said some nice alloys (perhaps turinis or the 172 alloys) and lower it and shouldn't be much left to do.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I don't like it, spoils your car imo. Think it's pointless on a 1.2 :quiet:

The only opinion that matters is you own though :)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Get a new tax disk holder, preferably like the one i have ...hehe

19012008091.jpg

and get ur centre caps back on...

Mercedes C Class Sport
I think you need to do a few other things to the car before it would properly work )colour code, lower, new wheels etc...then it would look good imo

is dirty.
Give it 2 or 3 months and hopefully it will be coilovers and some dark alloys. Not sure what yet, might be some turinis, they are one of the only alloys I like and that look nice. Also colour coded within the next few weeks I hope!
Cheers for the comments, perhaps after a few more mods I can bring a few more people around to liking it.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Agree with what was said earlier.

Looks ok but think you would have been better lowering or colour coding first. Saying that carbon bonnets dont come up that often so good effort.

is dirty.
Yeah I see where your coming from its only purpose on my car is for appearance and not for performance. Probably obvious to everyone.
Well cheers for the comments once again!

"Navy" N17 TWO
LOOKS great :)
Suits the car and suits what you want it for. end of

PS, is it a K-Tec one?
as you mentioned there is a group-buy for them at the moment. I'm on it lol