ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitted carbon roof vent any one else pics?

172 turbo
fitted it today to my track car any one had the bollox to drill there roof and fit one of these looks the nuts as carbon fibre and not cheap plastic any pics???

BRT Motorsport

ClioSport Trader
  Clio Rally car
have one on ex cup car 279593_1641434855727_1832506071_1013915_4861107_o.jpg

172 turbo
well on track or roads with windows up with no air con gets very hot and stuffy how ever with a roof vent you can get a nice cold brezze whilst moving so a good idea.

172 turbo
but cancels out when you get a breeze and less drag and noise than the window open each to there own

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
thats a bit to long isnt it and no vents etc just cut and leave youre fitting that !? :S

It is indeed an Exige S2 Carbon roof scoop, however i never bought it for use as a roof scoop.... i just placed it for pics to see...
thought i would post them here anyways....

172 turbo
i cant ever upload as this bloody resize issue but demon tweeks most expensive trs one anyone going trax silverstone the carbon beast will be there? :p