ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted carbon splitter

Black Mk2 172
Just got round to fitting my carbon splitter, suprised at how low it looks now from the front , also looks a litte meaner i think!

DSC00093.jpg

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Very nice mate...is it lowered aswell? I'm after a splitter aswell,broke mine going over a bump last week!!! Anyone coming out to dubai soon??lol

U/R 200
Cheater, parked up over a kerb for the extra low look!! hehe
Looks cracking that though.

Oh hang on that kerb does look low apologies..
Slaps himself.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
damn it, i dont think i could ever have one of these splitters, my standard dynamique one is always getting hooked on to kurbs cos i always forget how low my car is, sounds like i'm ripping my bumper off when i reverse back and it pulls back off kurb!

looks tits though!

172 gone :( 197 now :)
I had mine on a curb this week! ouch! :) Does make the car look a lot meaner from the front. You should get silvertec indicator bulbs in the front lights now! ;)

Black Mk2 172
cheers for replies, yeah its a k-tech one and car is down 40mm on apex, have to be carful when drilling the holes in it as its quite brittle