ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted meggy footrest

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
yellow circle,positioned this hole directly over torx screw so you can still get a torx bit through to remove footrest
copyofppppf9.jpg

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
you boys, honestly, buy a Megane ;)

I drove an R26 a few weeks ago and TBH it was a bit fat and heavy for me - its a fantastic A road blaster but not as much fun as my Trophy on the twisties.

Each too there own though.

:)

I beg to differ to be honest mate, I drove a 225 (with cup chassis) on a test drive and that's what I thought, but after owning one and being able to chuck it around corners without too much care I think its just as much fun and more composed.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
TIGHT FU-CKER :rasp: :lolup: :rasp: :lolup:

Its just a piece of drilled aluminium FFS I can get my godfather to make me one for nothing.

LOL

:)

The quality is crap, they have not even debured the plate, its just been pressed out and chucked in the bag, to be honest i might get one of our toolmakers to make one the exact size/contour of the plastic plate and the beveled holes the same size, might sell some on here, will see my man in work tonight

I remember putting a Cooper S footplate into my Cooper, bmw only charged me 11 quid for it. It was brushed aluminium too and of good quality. Renault do take the piss with some of their pricing.