ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted Simota + Magnex

Clio 172
Hi,

Well, I've only had the car just over a week and already I've been busy! I have fitted a full Magnex system (6x4 oval), which is very similar to the system I had on my Type R and got good gains from. The sound is very similar and very deep - too noisy at times? :rolleyes: Another benefit, is there isn't any annoying resonances at certain speeds that used to dog the Magnex system on my type R.

I've also replaced the K&N 57i for a Simota induction system, similar to the one on DP motorsport. Having the carbon fibre heat shield has reduced the heat soak and throttle response is much improved.

Overall, I've transformed the sound on this car, the response is more urgent, but I'm not sure I've found many - if any? - bhp.

Right, now to get the rims refurbished....

Ian

Nissan 350Z
Is this the one you've gone for?

simotacb801.jpg

How does it sound compared to the K&N ?

V6 Exige, GTR R35
the magnex will only get louder too mate...

im thinking of taking mine off as its so loud!

Fiesta ST
Magnex... Too loud?! Are people for real. Magnex are probably one of the nicest, subtle sounding systems. People should try Ashley exhausts and then they'll see what loud is. :)

172cup
bought gaz's prospeed system... loud... but 0 extra horses, and no change to responsiveness.

don't like the way magnex twins sit....
get some pics up.