ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted the Viper

Megane Trophy
My god its loud but peaks into a nice sound rather than a sily loud waaarp:rasp:

However no cold air feed as yet and its cable tied up as couldnt work out where the bracket is supposed to go??

Got this 2nd hand by the way!

Throttle response has increased significantly and i cant feel a loss in power at all, when changing gear the revs seem to already be there rather than have dipped due to response!

Megane Trophy
I will at the weekend when i get time to take the bumper off and bugger about with that

I need to know how it secures as jubilee clipped onto the renault inlet manifold hose it wobbles like a mofo, so ive cable tied it to the bar above the battery

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Alan's came with a clamp, was ok...Bit ghetto tho. But the problem is, there's not alot of room for the feed, it has to double back on it's self to get to the bottom of the bumper.

jzr

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
glad you like it mate, i did not use the brkt. i couldn't work out how or were to put it. It do sound a lot different

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
jzr said:
glad you like it mate, i did not use the brkt. i couldn't work out how or were to put it. It do sound a lot different

Took us a good while to figure it out and even then i don't think we put it in the right place, but it seemed to work ok...

Megane Trophy
Il get the tig out on sunday and make something up

Sounds good,

im very concerned on all these posts about the fuel consumption as mines dropped a little

just hope its not running rich/lean

Megane Trophy
jzr said:

Yeh cheers mate, I think the fact its a hot day, no cold air feed isnt helping the matters

ant

yep.
Ali said:
there's not alot of room for the feed, it has to double back on it's self to get to the bottom of the bumper.

plenty of room without all the oe gubbins. mine doesn't "double back on itself" anywhere.

Image199a.gif