ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting 17's on 2003 Clio Sport

Chocolate Bar™
^ not necessarily

If you want it so it wont rub with people in the back you need them on et 45 (think thats the correct offset on a sport) not sure on width to be honest

you'll also need to lower it or it'll look silly on 17s

2003 ClioSport 2.0
Thanks for the feedback guys... is 18" pushing it? I already have an Osray sport suspension kit. I've sat 4 people and it still doesn't budge.

dont get et37 if your car is going to be low - youll need to cut out the lip on the inside of the rear wheel arch - my tyres used to catch on it - rather than vut it out I bought new wheels that fitted better - if your buying new then go for an ET42 and youll have no problems. eibach sportlines and apex 40mm should be ok with et37 but if you are likely to get coilovers go for an et42

172CUP/Fiesta supersport
I have had 7x17 205/40 ET35 rims on my 172CUP in the past with no scrubbage problems at all, even with bods in the back!