ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting 4 x 15 inch track tyres in the back of a 182...

Z4x2 & buying a 182
Stupid question but I assume that with the seats down you can easily fit a set of 4 15inch wheels and tyres in the back of a 182? I am looking at getting some wheels but will probably use them only on track and put the Turinis back on afterwards, as would seem a waste to use up track tyres on the road.

Also any good shouts on a cheap battery powered wheel nut impact wrench that you can also run off the cigarette lighter ideally?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Stupid question but I assume that with the seats down you can easily fit a set of 4 15inch wheels and tyres in the back of a 182? I am looking at getting some wheels but will probably use them only on track and put the Turinis back on afterwards, as would seem a waste to use up track tyres on the road.

Also any good shouts on a cheap battery powered wheel nut impact wrench that you can also run off the cigarette lighter ideally?

Yep. I used to get 4 with tyres in and around a full roll cage.

I’ve got a cheap Clarke impact gun, bought from machine mart. Does the job ok.