ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fitting an b&m quick shift

RenaultSport clio 18
just brough one for my 182 and was wondering if it is a hard thing to fit?

and does anyone no how to do it?
thank you

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
The box doesn't like to be rushed really and the b&m encourages you to do so. Quite a few people on here use and like them though.

RenaultSport clio 18
ok fair enough but i change very quickly anyway so i am prob f**king it as it is. gud thing is if i do f**k it its under warrenty 4 2 years so just swap everything bck

throttle bodied mk2 172
rmccardal said:
The box doesn't like to be rushed really and the b&m encourages you to do so. Quite a few people on here use and like them though.
thats why my 3 gear syncros fucked:(

Ali

V6, R500, Jeep SRT
I've got ane and love it. Great feel. BUT they do crunch after a while. But then again mine crunched as new too!

TVR Cerbera
i'm getting one, cos i'm probably doing more damage by trying to change too quick! lol
My old 205 had a custom quick shift (extra short) it was loads better, i crunched the gears less when i was driving quickly.

Daz

RenaultSport clio 18
rite for any1 who who wants 2 fit this. it is quite easy. just taken it out 4 a drive and it is fantastic.
recomend it 2 any1

16v
I have a B&M short shift kit and I love it one of the best modds to do specially if you use your can on a track from time to time.