ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitting an b&m quick shift

RenaultSport clio 18
just brough one for my 182 and was wondering if it is a hard thing to fit?

and does anyone no how to do it?
thank you

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
The box doesn't like to be rushed really and the b&m encourages you to do so. Quite a few people on here use and like them though.

RenaultSport clio 18
ok fair enough but i change very quickly anyway so i am prob f**king it as it is. gud thing is if i do f**k it its under warrenty 4 2 years so just swap everything bck

throttle bodied mk2 172
rmccardal said:
The box doesn't like to be rushed really and the b&m encourages you to do so. Quite a few people on here use and like them though.
thats why my 3 gear syncros fucked:(

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I've got ane and love it. Great feel. BUT they do crunch after a while. But then again mine crunched as new too!

TVR Cerbera
i'm getting one, cos i'm probably doing more damage by trying to change too quick! lol
My old 205 had a custom quick shift (extra short) it was loads better, i crunched the gears less when i was driving quickly.

Daz

RenaultSport clio 18
rite for any1 who who wants 2 fit this. it is quite easy. just taken it out 4 a drive and it is fantastic.
recomend it 2 any1

16v
I have a B&M short shift kit and I love it one of the best modds to do specially if you use your can on a track from time to time.