ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitting fog lights to 2002

hi

my 2002 1.2 has no fog lights in the bumper, just the covers. Ive taken the covers off and was woundering how the lights fit in? do they just push in or what? and also can i fit them myself, cos i cant see the loom!!

wat i wana do is get them from eurocarparts and fit them myself if posible

cheers

Jon

Clio 1.6 16V

Another possibility is to get the Fog Lamp Kit from Reno (p/n 77 11 218 286). I would image that would have all the wiring, connectors, fuses etc required to do the job. May work out a bit more expensive though. I would image the main wiring looms in the Clio will be pretty standard throughout the range, so there will be a connector somewhere for a secondary loom to plug in. I would imagine that the stalk/switch could be changed also. Not shure if this is in the Reno kit. Would be interested how you get on. My daughter has the same car as yours and would like fog lights fitted too! Cheers, Neil