ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting Headlights

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
Purchased some 172 sport headlights for my car as the standard ones just look bad.

How easy are they to fit (simple unscrew and replace)?
Would I have to take them to someone who can readjust the headlights once fitted?

Any advice would be appreciated :)

1.2 16V 2004
Alright mate
ive just fitted some black angel eyes to ma 1.2, they wernt that hard to take took me about a hour the hardest bit is gettin to all the screws to undo the bumper its just two bolts under the car and then one bolt under each wheel arch, then one bolt at the top of the wheel arch and then just two bolts to remove the front girll afta that its just 3 bolts holding each light on, and then just do the reverse to put it back on, hope thats helped u mate

172 gone :( 197 now :)
Hiya mate im not mechanically minded at all but had a go anyway and its easy peasy honest! Just make sure you don't lose any screws or bolts put them somewhere safe as you take them off.