ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting Pioneer Stereo

Clio 1.2 16V
Hi new poster here, i recently brought a pioneer stereo but I'm not 100% sure how to the stereo to permanently sit in the dashboard. At the moment the stereo can be slid in and out. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Cheers
image.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

McGherkin

Macca fan boiiiii
ClioSport Club Member
Those tabs at the front end of the cage - the stereo slides out of it (but may have security clips holding it in the cage, you should have tools for that), and the tabs need to be bent outwards to hold the cage in place.

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
You need to place that 'grid' type thing in place first. Push a few of the individual mental bits in around all of the edges then slot the head unit in

Clio RS 200 Gordini
Cage in first, secure it in by bending the tabs down and then slot the radio in and clip it in. That actually looks like the same radio I sold to my mate but without the cage and we used black tape to wrap around the radio to tighten the fit in to a universal cage haha. Yes, we did get a cage after a while.