ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitting vlver wings

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer

Hi All anybody done this themselves??

Just been reading the Haynes Manual and there is somthing about a splash sheild will the one off my wings fit the valver wings?

Do i have to remove the doors? how hard is this any body give me a guide as i pick up my freshly painted valver wings and bumper on tuesday???

just pannicing is all!

splash sheild r jus the plastic bits inside the arch to keep mud and stones out of ur engine bay or bumpers! nuffin special jus a nousense (sp)!

ur RT ones wont fit em coz there wider ull need some off a 16v

no u dont av to remove the doors

Al

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer

Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I need a set of splash guards then!! Will mine fit underneath as a tempoary fixing?? untill i get the larger splash guards??

Anybody breaking a valver??

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

dont alot of peeps just take them off lower spec clios to lower em anyway? my mums RT has never had them on in the 6yrs shes owned it and she bought with 3k on the clock!

i got 16v arches on my RT and all i did is cut the little lip off the splash gaurd and used them there was only 20-30mm gap and they work fine for me!