ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fixing a scuff :(

Car  DCi
I am a plank and managed to scuff my bumper last night.

I have never really done any body work repairs like this before so I am looking for advice on what I need to do with this:

most of it isn't too bad, the section near the reg plate is pretty deep though.

4pvayx.webp



sooooo p!ssed off with myself :quiet:

at least the reg plate took most of the blow, I can easily fix that :(
 
Proper way is a respray, Get away with rubbing it down, primer, base coat and laquer from rattle cans though. Deep scratches may need fine filler
 
whats sort of products am i looking at to do that? I am clueless when it comes to painting.
if you are as you say clueless about bodywork mate i would have it painted properly probs cost 130 ish but would be a good job and would not look bodged etc
 
i was thinking of taking it for a quote and seeing if the risk was worth it or not.

as much as it is something i would like to learn, if i fluff it up im sure i would be even more unhappy than forking out 1-200 quid.

cheers tho
 
Back
Top