ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

flame red or napels red!!

Titanium 182

right my cars going in for its full respray 2moro, after its had all its work done etc

i needed to get the codes for the paint that i wanted, i really like flame red

and its very simlar to napels red? to look at dunno about next to each other

but which do yous lot think is best?

flame or napels for the valver

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! NAPLES! Ahem.

Titanium 182

hehe i knew it would be like owners of them colours being biased

iv looking at flame red atm

but a true valver colour is napels

iv never seen it in the metal tho, where as iv seen the flame and i liked it :)

Flame is more in your face (if its what Im thinking of) and naples is a bit classier and subtle. Think Naples looks better when its sunny as it seems to have more depth. :)

Titanium 182

yep agree daf, iv seen napels to day and its nice but flame looks like a fresher version

every time i see a 172 in flame i think it looks ace :)

gotta be that!, but when its on you wont really be able to tell tbh i think lol

Titanium 182

not really, as iv done work 2 the car such as delockin all around and badgin, got rid off wipers and im getting every thing colour coded and a primaspoiler, so a full painted job would be needed for a spot on match ;)

but suppose u dont see flame red valvers :D

Titanium 182

erm ok

please can some 1 post a pic if they have any of any meets etc where a flame 172 is and a napels valvers is?

Titanium 182

lol

cheers mate

i know the colour

i was just wondering if any 1 had somne pics of flame and napels near each other so i could see the diffrence