ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flamer or Silver!?!

Artic Blue Clio 182
Hi there,

New user here so please don't laugh at my silly request lol...

I would just like anyones opinions on this small dilemma I am faced with...
I am looking to buy a Clio 172 as soon as possible, but I am torn between two colours....a Flamer or a Silver one....yes I guess this is down to personal preference but I was wondering if anyone has either of these colours and would like to advise me for or against lol

I started with a Red clio back in the day and have since had 3 silver cars. I liked these because they always looked clean, but am not sure to whether or not the silver clio blends in a little, with the red looking more sportier... no disrespect to silver!

A plus side to the red is the fact that they are slightly more exclusive as I don't seem to see many on the roads...

So...... Flamer or Silver?

Thanks in advance!!

(Do love the 172 cup in blue but I think the std 172 may be the better option...hmmm)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Buy the one in best condition is my opinion, think about the colour second. (Think they both look just as nice imo, although flame red is rarer.)

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
yeah as said go for overall condition first then colour.

Silver's this seasons "in" colour you know;)

RB 182
ARB012.jpg

You knows it ;)

Mountune Tractor
Silver all the way mate, easier to keep clean and easier to sell on. Talking about selling on.........my iceburg silver 172 is for sale in the 'for sale' section ;)

haw-he-haw, une-sept-deux
I just recently bought my silver one, I much prefer that. looked at red ones but decided against. looks lovely in direct sun but thought it looked a bit browny bronze in dull weather :eek: