ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flickering "stop" & "warining" light

Yozza'd Titanium 182
ever once in a while they flicker on and off, i have heard this to happen before and i had it on my old clio.

there not coming on, staying on for a while and then going off, its like a flickering motion

any ideas?

not a bloody clio!!!
Had this on a 306 of mine. it was due to low oil well acturley no fliping oil :dapprove: give it a check man

Yozza'd Titanium 182
its defo not the engine oil as i check it every week...
the pads seem to be ok, i bet its the brake fluid!

thanks guys

S2 106 GTI
as everbody stated, low brake level fluid. I used to have this problem in the T. park on a hill and the STOP light would be on. When I had my service at Birchdown. They changed disc's, pads, oil and fitted braided hose's. Ever since then its not done it :)

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
it's a pain in the arse to get too, sure i ended up taking the engine cover off!

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
LOL! Look at the engine bay from the front of the car...... its down behind the engine on the right. It'll be low for a reason though, either you have a leak, or you have low pads..