ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flol, turbo, o'rly...

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Such fail in one advert.

I love it.

Although some misinformed spunker will believe every word of that drivel :(

VOSA VARIFIED THE TIMING BELT HAS BEEN DONE

f**king lol?!?!

ADC2357B-744A-49BC-9ED6-9BCC79C85A03_zpsgcdfdoer.png

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Such fail in one advert.

I love it.

Although some misinformed spunker will believe every word of that drivel :(

Whats not to believe?

You can firmly feel the turbo kick in at 5K, and it does look a bit like a P1 scooby colour.

lol

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
THE MILEAGE IS ALSO VOSA VARIFIED

shocking spelling etc, but seems to be the milage he is saying was verified not the timing belt so not sure what you are on about unless you are just trying to make some massive point that he missed a comma?

The advert clearly says vosa verified the belts, I think this guy is trying to pull a fast one

7A0B4778-C663-4F59-B9FB-03FBA28B171E_zps4l8bkru5.png

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
THE MILEAGE IS ALSO VOSA VARIFIED

shocking spelling etc, but seems to be the milage he is saying was verified not the timing belt so not sure what you are on about unless you are just trying to make some massive point that he missed a comma?

The latter :eek:

If he's going to write an unintelligible description that leaves the meaning open to interpretation, he has to expect this.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
oh right, that seems a little pointless TBH given the general state of the advert.

Its a bit like pointing out my mk1 has a tiny stone chip on the drivers side front wing, despite the fact that the passenger side is utterly knackered from whacking a barrier at cadwell.