ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FOCAL SPEAKERS!!!!!!!!!

Alright guys i got focal poly kevlar components all round in my car but they keep blowing every other month or so one of the 5 inchers blows!!!:mad: I dont have the bass up on them cause i got a VEGA 12 inch monster in my boot. My dealer thinks i change the eq every time i leave there and turn the bass up from what he tunes it at but i dont oh well rant over at least its all under warranty not my problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

dont use them then

buy something else

i take it you have amped the components

Clio Gtt

the focals are very good comps are they set to high pass?

what fequency do you cut them of at?

Tom after spending £500 in them i aint splashing out no more till the waranty goes. Yeah they are amped with a genisis 5 channel.

Juss havent got a clue mate i love nice sounding ICE but aint got a clue when it comes to the technical side of things!

CHeers Juss im from sunny Cardiff yeah i will check the amp yeah they are good spekaers when they aint blowing the sound quality is amazing!!