ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Focus Cosworth

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Ive just read some articles about these becoming available in the future

mailto:300bhp@6500rpm">300bhp@6500rpm

mailto:550Nm@4000rpm">550Nm@4000rpm

Permanent 4 wheel drive...

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

I think 2005 is the target for the cosworth. Theyre releasing the new shape Focus towards the end of this year (I think!) which has been designed to incorporate a four wheel drive system.

Tappd'd RS

i think the new focus cossie is going use the same floor pan as Volvo new smaller XCs. (XC50 I think)

To be honest I wouldnt believe anything about these cars yet. They are still a long way off and Im sure nothing can be certain yet...... apart from it will be expensive! LOL

Oh and I WILL want one!

Tim

The platform is coded "C1" and will be used for the focus - volvo and upcoming Mazda 3 (as well as other uses). They tried and tried to make a current Forcus cossie but they couldnt get the 4WD system into the current chassie as it wasnt designed for it.

There you go

Tom

Tappd'd RS

tom-in-notts - you obviously read the same article as me but remembered more! Cheers! ;)

Ford are always far too late getting these things into production. Look at how long it took to get a sport KA...6 years!!! Isnt the focus RS too little too late?

By 2005 what will we all be driving, most probably cars that havnt been concieved yet, let alone an evolution of a car weve been driving for a few years...even if it has got 300hp, how many people will be able to put all that to good use anyway...???

IMO...