ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Focus RS: More Details

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=19101

296bhp and capable of over 160mph

PHrs2-L.jpg

Last edited:
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I liked the other one too.But this is a grower and on the street it will look very well.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
have your read some of the comments from those guys! honestly! f**king idiots tbh!
you can buy a st for 7k less and tune in to 300bhp! WTF
hmmm i dont really think your getting the point of the car!
and this one "it would be better in black" oh yeh thats a good idea!
same guy not doubt said "cant believe they only done the old rs in one colour"tut tut!
rant over!

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
I think i just turded myself! That car is going to be an animal! I love those focus's cant wait to get a run in the new RS, hopfully will be able to afford 1 some day!

ValverInBits
I Still don't want one though. Too obvious. Like a poor mans EVO X

Dafthead, I think a 335 is a no brainer! has to be one of the best engines ever made!

(and can i just say FLOL! at Danny 172's "Tits". Tickled me that did. ;))

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
I loved the old Focus RS, and having been in one of those, my mates Focus ST really didn't impress me. It's been chipped/lowered/inductio kitted, and about to have a de-cat and and better flow front pipe, but it just feels too big/heavy and the seats sit you in the car much higher then even in a Clio 182 and they're too high as it is!

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
335i or 135i? 135i has the same engine, but in a smaller car - that would be real flying machine surely?

Don't like the look of the 1 series, have driven 120d and it was lovely to drive, but I can't get on with the shape

Gonna test an FRS anyway, just for the hell of it :D

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I Still don't want one though. Too obvious. Like a poor mans EVO X

Dafthead, I think a 335 is a no brainer! has to be one of the best engines ever made!

(and can i just say FLOL! at Danny 172's "Tits". Tickled me that did. ;))

Why is everyone just recently noticing the tits? They have been up ages lol

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Prefer the old one if im honest!

I cant wait to chase one with a s**t driver behind the wheel PMSL! :p

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Wouldnt have one after owning the old ST,didnt cost much to make that one quicker than what the new one will be,the LSD is the only interesting new kit on it.

Cant wait to see how quick this one loses money,mine lost just under £5000 in 3 months.

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
With 296bhp or whatever it's going to have it's not going to be slow in fairness, and with a limited slip diff and huge grip a standard 1*2 is going to have a hard time keeping in sight of it.

german
Wouldnt have one after owning the old ST,didnt cost much to make that one quicker than what the new one will be,the LSD is the only interesting new kit on it.

Cant wait to see how quick this one loses money,mine lost just under £5000 in 3 months.

was the old one 20k new?

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Prefer the old one if im honest!

I cant wait to chase one with a s**t driver behind the wheel PMSL! :p

He will be the one laughing if you try it on a straight road,mine used to rape 1*2's without even having to work it,theres more people in 1*2's that have sh*t drivers behind the wheel in my experience.;)

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
He will be the one laughing if you try it on a straight road,mine used to rape 1*2's without even having to work it,theres more people in 1*2's that have sh*t drivers behind the wheel in my experience.;)

It was a joke chap.... :rolleyes:

Anyways, my nan could drive in a straight line ;)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Saw one going around the track at the special WRC stage in Cardiff last saturday. I didn't like it at first but it's completely grown on me now!

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
5k in 3 months, ouch =-/

i love the new RS mind but still doesnt match up to the old RS's

TrackCar & F30 330d
My m8 has been saving his pennies for ages to buy one. He keeps going to the dealerships to see if they are taking orders yet! Soon as the dealerships take orders he'l be right down there.
I think the new RS will look better in the flesh.

not a fan of the looks and as thats all I have to go on at the moment I dont like it. However if it manages to do something half decent with that much power through the front wheels and handle like a RenaultSport then I may change my mind about it ;)