ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fog cover fot k%n kit.

renault clio
Hello Guys,

I hope someone can help me. Wen the spring will arrive i wil put my k&n 57i kit lower to get more cold,fresh air. I want to place him beyond the left fog light. I will take the lights out but i need to place a smaller part what will catch the mess of the ground. I have seen some pictures on the site but does someone can say what i can use for it?
At the moment i have to fog cover where i can drill a hole in and put a grate behind. Would that be a solution?

I'm from the Netherlands, so i hope you know what i have wrote.

Thanks for the info!

grtz!

Renault Clio182 bean
Sounds like you mean a mesh/gauze to filter the large pieces of debris form getting sucked in? correct?

renault clio
@ snake: yes that is what i mean. I have the plan to put the air filter behind the left foglight. So i have to filter the big pieces out. Do you have a link or a photo where i could buy that? Thanks for thinking with me.

@ dave: i"ll try to think about it;).