ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fog lamp tint

Titanium 182
Seen quite a few people on here with tinted fog lamps, was wondering if anyone could tell me how to do this.

Civic Type R FN2
I painted some fogs with some yellow glass paint once, they looked really good! Cost me about £3 from Hobbycraft

Ah I didn't think of that. Make sure you heat it up (hairdryer may work) and turn the fog light inside out, apply the film then heat again and turn it inside in again.

Titanium 182
Ah I didn't think of that. Make sure you heat it up (hairdryer may work) and turn the fog light inside out, apply the film then heat again and turn it inside in again.

I don't know if you can do the inside I heard of someone that you could so I just assumed that, where can I get lamina-x from?

Seriously, if you actually type some of these suggestions into Google you will achieve what you want.

It really isn't difficult.

A grey one
£7.99!! You can buy a metre of the stuff for that price, jeeeeeze.
and you need to do 2 or 3 layers before it looks bright coloured.