ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fog lamps

ive trying to get a set of fog lamps for my 98 (new shape), renault are trying to charge £15o + VAT, bit expensive! anyone got any idea where i can them cheaper?

Theres a company called ESP Design (they advertise in Revs) - I got a Clio catalogue from them and in it they sell.....

"Renault fog lamp kit - genuine renault item - contains two foglamps, their plastic housings, wiring and a new control stalk for your steering column"

£99.95 per pair (incl VAT), ESP Part No. REN.77014 they include a photo and it is for the Clio Mk2.

Had a quick look at their website espdesign.co.uk but couldnt see the foglamps. Their telephone numbers 0870 751 8000

Hope that helps!

Phil.

Shame about ESP being a deadend.

Plan B : try http://www.cliospares.co.ukwww.cliospares.co.uk

By the sounds of it (from the ESP Catalogue) the foglamps require a new stalk for the foglamp switch, so this could mean quite a bit of fiddling around the steering column. When I bought my Clio I got them fitted by the Dealer as an optional extra, may cost a bit but the Renault guys know exactly what theyre doing (or at least seemed to).

Good luck!