ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fog Light Air Duct Conversion...dimension of fog light hole

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
I am going to swap my fog lights out and put in some air ducts, but I don't have any of the tools on me (a torx bit) to take them out to measure them, as I want to buy all the stuff and then go to my parents to fit/mod them.

I was going to put this in the fog light surround and then run a hose through the arch lining to the brakes. But not sure what size the hole is. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-70m...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item51a8a115b8

I have measured the front of the light at its 120mm but as I said I don't have any torx bits on me to remove the light to properly measure it, so does anyone know what size it is?

also, paint the trumpet orange to match the wheels and mirrors?? I was going to put a mesh over it and paint that orange, but my brother things leave the mesh and paint the trumpets instead.