ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fog light and touch up pen

had a bad weekend, came home from camping yeaterday, car was minging so i cleaned it today, there is about 5 or 6 stone chips on the bonnet and a big one on the a pillar, also my fog light is cracked, i assume it was a stone too.

so how much would a new fog light be for a 182, can you get just the glass or is it the whole unit needed??

and is the black gold touch up pen available yet, and how much is it??

cheers.

Mini Cooper S sport

My fog light on my 172 got cracked by a stone, and the replacement was a FORTUNE from Renault..somewhere in the region of £100 iirc. I was told you have to replace the whole thing, not just the glass. (I never bothered and p/xed it!)

There are a couple of nice people on here who can get them cheaper for you though!

As for the touch up pen, I would have thought so. I got a racing blue one and the good news is theyre only about a fiver, if that.

106 GTi

Black Gold touch up pen is now available, as Miss "Now Racing Blue" said it is around 5/6 quid. The part number is 7711229485

fog light from renault is only £45 pound, couldnt believe it, i was expecting at least a ton.

touch up pen still not available from my local dealer.

106 GTi

Should be able to order it - mine took a couple off days, sounds like they are being lazy. I gave them the code above and they ordered it from that.

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by black_182 on 31 August 2005

fog light from renault is only £45 pound, couldnt believe it, i was expecting at least a ton.
Thats not bad at all, Im sure I was told it was loads more than that - maybe that included fitting. (Its really easy to do yourself, apparently).

y dont u find a renault brakers yard.....for ur fog light...........there wuz loads of 182 & 172 back end smashes in the breakers yard by me