ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fog light icon

clio 172
hello my brothers and sisters with clio sports!i have a question to ask.when i am driving to work in the dark with my lights on,when i press the brake,the fog light icon on the dash lights up,when i indicate,the icon flashes.......should i be worried or ignore it???:rasp:

Yep connection problem. If you've got a phase1 172 & put the later clusters on it, that could be why. I had the same problem.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
mine does it every now and again and my old 1.2 did, usually when i've washed it or its rained heavily

PH1 172 Sport
Yep connection problem. If you've got a phase1 172 & put the later clusters on it, that could be why. I had the same problem.

Yeah I have they have been ok for coming on 2 years though. I'll take a look at the connections

I had this problem, Cleaning the contacts (pins which touch the bulbs) with a file didnt work, Nor did filing the earth connections behind the lights.

WD40'ing the f**k out of the conector blocks and leaving to soak for 10 mins worked.