ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fog Light Symbol Flashing On & Headlight issue

2005 Clio Sport 182
Hiya! appologies if this has already been asked but my fog light symbol on the dash flashes on when i break or sometimes when i use the indicators. It seems to do it more when its raining/wet and ive only noticed this since ive had my sub fitted. Ive heard this can be caused by a bad earth...could the earth from my sub be causing it...?

Also, and again ONLY when its been raining - my passenger side xenon doesnt fire up....could this be a dodgy seal on the headlight letting water and condensation in? it does look steamed up sometimes....

any ideas would be great. thanks :)

2005 Clio Sport 182
Well a mate fitted it, he does installations professionally so it's a decent job, the earth is running onto the bolt in the boot that holds one of the net clips on. It does go into the actual chassis of the car so I cantsee how it would cause an issue but then I'm no expert :/