ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fog lights not working

The front Foggies have stopped working on my 182.

The light for them comes up on the dashboard and it also goes out when i remove the fuse so that part must be working ok.

I took out one bulb and it looks fine so just wondered if anyone had this problem or it is time to visit the monkeys at Renault?

2005 Impreza WRX STI

could be the switch mate. it sounds something common to both cos i dont think both will have blown! usually the circuit will be batt pos to fuse to switch (via other lights) ie need to be on ...then to your fogs. your other lights ok?

all other lights inc rear fogs are working fine

ill leave it to renault to sort out!

Can i get it repaired at another (trusted) non renault garage and still get it paid for under warranty or must it be done by a renault dealer (was gonna combine the 1st service with the warranty side of things)

182 Full Fat

My mates once played a trick on me and reached under neath the car and disconnected my front fogs on my 1.2 dynamique. The interior bulb light wss on, but they didnt work because they had been unplugged!

Might be worth a look!