ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fog Lights (pics inside)

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Hi, been trying to fit some front foggies to my mk2 ph2. As some of you may have read ive been having a right ball ache to fit the things, so thought id take the bumper off and have a look at what the prob was, and tbh im still none the wiser. is it possible i have the wrong type of mounting brackets for my bumper? (see pics 376 and 380) or is there somewere for them 2 actually screw into? (see pic 379)

ta, russ

Attachments

• DSC00376.JPG
    DSC00376.JPG
    419.3 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC00377.JPG
    DSC00377.JPG
    344.9 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC00379.JPG
    DSC00379.JPG
    424.3 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC00380.JPG
    DSC00380.JPG
    475.9 KB · Views: 31
  Audi TT 3.2 V6
yeah 99% sure mate, got them from ebay...the guy was breaking a clio had loadsa mk2 ph2 bits n bobs forsale, they look right when fitted, but theres nothing to hold them in securely

Da

Less
looks like there isn't even the mounting holes :S
You got any better quality pics?
those brackets don't look anything like mine mate!
Did you see the car they came from?

Audi TT 3.2 V6
hi, sorry not replied for a few days.

sorry not got any better pics atm as bumper is back on the car, but will try and get some if it will help, there arent any mounting holes which strikes me as weird.

wondering if the bumper is an aftermarket replica? as far as i know the car hasnt been in any accidents though

Da

Less
looks to me like the mounting brackets have been sheared off the bumper mate. Perhaps it's had aftermarket fogs fitted previously? :S

Audi TT 3.2 V6
wouldnt imagine so tbh mate although i guess its a possibility. car was completely standard when i bought it although it could have been reverted back. im tempted get a ph2 facelift bumper with pre fitted foggies and get it resprayed.

Da

Less
sounds expensive tho mate all for the privilege of having foggies you'll never actually use ;)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
pmsl^^

try and get yourself a phase 3 bumper with fogs already in it mate, looks twice as good as the ph2 one (trying to get myself one in black)

dont know whos this is but its from here.....
ph36eh.jpg