ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fond fair well

clio sport 172
Hi peeps, I know iv not really been on here much, and you probs havent a clue who I am but, just to let you this web site has been a real help during my time as a Clio Sport owner, the tech stuff has helped loads and I got a few I ideas from looking at the quality motors on here. I have now moved back over to the dark side and I am once again a rice rocket owner. Just a few pic's of the old clio and the new toy, again top web site and top people.

Picture003.jpg

Image151.jpg

5038-large-1.jpg

5038-large-8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  clio sport 172
cheers pal, I dint want the whole blue paint gold wheels thing, think this looks bit better. I go's like F*****K to.

clio sport 172
the shop had them re done just before I bought it, Im thinking black or a dark grey / gun metal. when there ready.

clio sport 172
Like the Subaru (prefer the Ph1 if im honest....)

It needs Advan/Rays in its life :)

Sorry to see you go matey !

Im gunna be keeping it for a few years yet, have to see what comes along, I can never leave owt standard so im sure some mods will find there way on.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
FPMSL, as if!!! I at least thought you were somehow refering to the private plate not plucking a few digits from that other one.

clio sport 172
I still havent a clue what the crack is with the Number plate lol, I traded the Clio in, I took the wheels off tho and a couple of other bits, it had nearly 100k on the clock and was ready for a cam belt so thought Id get rid before things went wrong, Loving the scoob but im trying to watch the fuel bill seeing as a litre of fuel is about 2grand!! at the mo, again thanks for the comments, just back up what I said about you lot on here dead helpful and keep up the good work!!!

172 Ph2
love the Impreza and the phase 1. I did it the other way round though and went Impreza first then clio 172 :) I know what you mean about Impreza fuel economy, I was pretty much on first name terms with the petrol station staff.

clio sport 172
love the Impreza and the phase 1. I did it the other way round though and went Impreza first then clio 172 :) I know what you mean about Impreza fuel economy, I was pretty much on first name terms with the petrol station staff.

Ha ha, To be fair im using car every day for work but mainly on motor way. Not found it to use that much more fuel than the Clio just finding myself driving slower!!! lol And my little theory is you only live once so why not enjoy it, I could have bought a diesel but i would have been bord with in a week.