ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Football

Cupra
Nope, unfortuantely this thread does not belong in World Cup chat.

I gave my car a quick check over and spotted a large scuff on the roof which looks to be from a football. It feels like somebody has run some sand paper over the paint but the scratches dont seem to be too deep.

Any tips for removing this? I've already got to go and get the bumper resprayed and can do without having to pay to get this done.

106 GTi
Working by hand the best bet is to try some Megauirs Scratch X.

That said how deep do the marks feel, does your finger nail catch in them?

Cupra
Not really, it is more scratches that you feel under your fingertips than catch a nail.

I'll stop by the shop on the way home and pick some scratch X up. What is the best way of applying it? I have some Megs application pads, just use them?

106 GTi
The Megs hand pads will be ok, you will get more bite and be able to apply the pressure more evenly using a folded terry towel though. You need to work the product in back and forth movements until the product is goneand there is nothing left to remove.