ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

for what reason?

black/gold 182
i don't mind some modded cars if done with a bit of taste but i would feel very embarrassed to drive that around :dead:

Beetle
ollie_gozzett said:
could be usefull when it snows i suppose:boring:
P08_P01.jpg

?!?!?

80MPG BEEZA
my god thats soooo bad i've seen bad kits but thats w*nk i mean we all say what a loser for people fitting it what about the people that actually design and make these kits? i'm sure you can buy that kit in the winter section of wickes's lmao

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
it doesnt even sit properly look how far it sticks out, i have nothign agaainst body kits at all but that is a shambles!

172 Cup
I think bodykits are generally for wasters anyway. You don't see many that actually look good... and that's across the board, not just for Clios.

80MPG BEEZA
pecan said:
I think bodykits are generally for wasters anyway. You don't see many that actually look good... and that's across the board, not just for Clios.

i'd say some kitted up 350z's look the biz!