ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

For you Mitsubishi lovers out there..

deanoE30M3

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw on pistonheads Mitsubishi group uk or some group to do with Mitsubishi are selling 10-11 cars plus private plates!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Wow!!!
Some amazing stuff on there. No doubt they will fetch a horrendous amount of money.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Colt car company, which are the U.K. distribution company for Mitsubishi. Very sadly Mitsubishi are pulling out of U.K. I have seen some of these cars in their head office on Cirencester some stunning kit!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Shame they’re selling that stuff. I have a customer that is going to go nuts for the shogun stuff. Will update if he snares anything.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the heritage fleet thats for sale?

Very sadly Mitsubishi are pulling out of U.K. I have seen some of these cars in their head office on Cirencester some stunning kit!

Have you seen their current offerings tho? Generic SUV's in a range of colours, very enticing.
oh and trucks for builders.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yep, fire sale of the heritage fleet.

That TME has been abused by every motoring rag for 20 years, I hope it's kept well underneath and mechanically....

I've registered for bidding, hopefully some of those plates stay reasonable!

Very weird they wouldn't use an established auction house like Silverstone and such, instead they've gone with this start up. Unless one of the Mitsubishi/CCC employees spun it up to take that 6%.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the heritage fleet thats for sale?

Have you seen their current offerings tho? Generic SUV's in a range of colours, very enticing.
oh and trucks for builders.

Im not sure what the question is there? Yes that’s at least part of their heritage fleet, which I have seen several times in the flesh as they were parked within the reception in Cirencester.

and yes, I have seen their current offerings. I always had a soft spot for Mitsubishi, having their U.K. head office relatively closely and having know a number of their employees over the years. It was a local business filled with good people, so it’s a little sad to see them pull out of the U.K.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and yes, I have seen their current offerings. I always had a soft spot for Mitsubishi, having their U.K. head office relatively closely and having know a number of their employees over the years. It was a local business filled with good people, so it’s a little sad to see them pull out of the U.K.

I'm sure they are, and no doubt the pull out is nothing that they've done wrong.
Just merely pointing out their range is pretty poor so I very much doubt their sales are very good.

Subaru next to go, have you seen their recent sales figures? :eek::eek::eek:

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That TME has been abused by every motoring rag for 20 years, I hope it's kept well underneath and mechanically....

Yea, but I bet in 10-15 years time it'll pop up for sale and all sorts of fuss will be made about it being 'that' TME, the one that had such massive press coverage.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Aren't Tiff Nedell and a few other involved with auto auction?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That TME will go for around 150k I reckon.

interestingly the IX rally car is on 22k currently - might put a cheeky bid on that.