ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

forza 3 help

ive sold my r3 scoobie halfway through a r3 event does anyone want to send me a r3 car so i can finish then last 2 races then ill send it back. closest i got is a group A california and £40k in the bank but according to quick upgrade itll stay on group A :dapprove:

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
LOL ,

i only started again yesturday dan, and iv got 300k+ in the banc, you must be spending to much :p

use the A car to do the Italian races, their about 9k+

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
How do I drift (well) ?
:rasp:

best way if found to drift is go into the corner drop down say from 3rd to 2nd and floor it back end should step out then just keep it there, dont keep it bouncing off the limiter, use the trigger to control the throttle, im no proffesional at doing it but thats how iv managed a couple of good drifts :)

Gifted him an S15 which I'd modded painted tuned etc and he managed to forget, break it sell off the parts and the car losing the paint the tune set up etc in the process and then gave me an inferior untuned unpainted car back lol