ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3 Q.

Turbos.
Yeah, yeah, i know i'm behind the times but there are still a few people playing this!

On multiplayer online i get dicked in the S Class as everyone has tuned cars. So i thought i would tune up a GT3 that is currently set at 613. I go into multiplayer, select the Porsche, and then click to apply my car, but it says i have no tuning setup files! What am i doing wrong?

Cheers :D

AK

M240i
Are you selecting it from your garage (far left) or under the Porsche badge?

Also, you'll get beat by most online as they'll use AWD. Homo spec racing.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Yep GT3 isn't a competitive car for S class. It was the Cayman with the 997T running gear that trounced it when I played, although there's probably a new cookie cutter car out there now.

Turbos.
For some reason it is either a limit of 600 or 700 whenever i choose a S Class session. Anyway, i first of all choose the Porsche from the list (so a standard car), then click to apply my tune and it loads my garage, the first being my tuned GT3. I then click on it and it says the message i mentioned - that there is no tune!

Currently i'm making do with a standard F40, which is good in the circuits i know but there are lots i don't! Nurburgring is almost impossible because the circuit is so narrow!