ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

non jew spec ftw.

I'll have to take a run at the drift achievement at some point. Just trying to nail the career seasons and single player first before going on a shopping/modding spree and mopping up the achievements.

22K? what are you guys doing lol. I knocked out over 5k through two corners on Iberian last night in a car I'm yet to piss about with any settings on.

Totally different circuit! I keep dropping points clipping barriers with the rear, struggling to find a tune that's not wanting to push out wide, and also one that's not so violent on direction changes.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
22K? what are you guys doing lol. I knocked out over 5k through two corners on Iberian last night in a car I'm yet to piss about with any settings on.

Its harder to drift upwards for some reason, downwards i could get points just not alot, might have to de-tune the car so its not pushin alot of bhp

What car were you using fella?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
the back end just steps out making me spin everytime, really fustrating when you get like 2-3k drift then you mess it up,

I might have a run at this later today if I can drag myself off career. That's in a 260 bhp Hachi that I've just bolted a few mods to but not set up yet.

If I counted all the scores when I spun out slightly or clipped a barrier i'd be over 100k, i just always lose it at the last wee bit

AK

M240i
I got 35k in a 440bhp exige cup with traction control off lol.. who needs Mx5s!

Someone fancying gifting me a drift car :D?!

Not a 320d
f**k sake. i want a xbox 360 now, just to play forza 3. f**king ps3 s**t.

I just cant see why people think the ps3 is better. It wont play films off my mem stick. My 360 will. It cant be hacked. My 360 has been. List can go on. But the ps3 is a better console when it comes to graphics and performance, i do think forza is a little cartoonish sometimes.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
anyone noticed any faults with the game yet?

iv noticed 2..

- when changin to the bonnet view when driving you dont get the rear view mirror then all of a sudden it appears

- When finishing a race it always automaticly saves and you see the car passing but it crashes like 2-3 times, and continues as normal

Mondeo ST220
Loving the game.

I'm pretty new to xbox live though. Gotta say I'm not impressed online or is it just me?

I can't pick what circuit I want to, only the type of race and it just boots you into random races?

I played Forza 2 online before and I'm sure it wasn't like this??

The public races are done in a different way but they will be adding to the options available. Private lobbies you can race wherever and whatever you like as us lot do.

Gift me one then :D lol

You want to be in this?

MX5ghd.jpg

PH1 iceburg
In Forza 2 you could have damage and tyre wear displayed all the time. I cant seem to get it to work on FM3.

Is it possible?