ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

R14 CUP
I'm playing on this again, ready for Forza 4 - never really got into this properly, but waiting for F4 with massive anticipation.

What's a good/great A class car to get? Porsche GT3 RS? Ferrari 360 CS?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
urm depends what you like i guess f430 a 599 lotus exige too much to mention really. also depends what track i find the exige is awesome on tight tracks but has no high end grunt on the big tracks. generally if im going to tune a car i will buy a high b class and tune it for high a

AK

M240i
I'm playing on this again, ready for Forza 4 - never really got into this properly, but waiting for F4 with massive anticipation.

What's a good/great A class car to get? Porsche GT3 RS? Ferrari 360 CS?

NSX (if you ask Turner) or the 911 GT3 RS tbh.

But you can make any car good!

AK

M240i
Will be on tonight at some point.

Got a Battlefield 3 beta code though so might be playing that as well.

Mk2 Clio 1.2 16v
i'll be on tonight, i have barely any friends on live though, is there a username list / add me up?

I was bored with racing all the time and just wanted to tune cars to my hearts consent lol.
Ive reached my current achievement level BEFORE doing this.
But anyway I hacked my gamesave and give me 300 million credits so if anyone wants any cars gifted my gt is flyerdan2