ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
What item of clothing do you get with the LCE for your avatar? Anyone know?

Also, is the theme any good?

Lee

BMW M2C
What's everyone picked as their first car? I've gone for the Fiesta. Won the first race with no assists other than the clutch.

Unfortunately I can't download the theme or extra cars though as the net is down at work at the moment.

I've picked fook all as yet. Will let you know later on tonight when I get home from work and actually get it unpacked and installed.

Whats the initial car choices?

Turbos.
I think for me that this game will be like Forza 2 was for me, once i get a rake of money i will stop racing and start playing with cars i buy, painting them, upgrading them etc, i never finished Forza 2 and i wont finish this. Have just bought an LP640 for the A class Championship and it sounds the cats t1ts when hammered through a tunnel.

Shame.

I am exactly the same. Unlike Gran Turismo, where i finished every last part, Forza never got me excited in the same.

I need to work out how to play online!

Shame.

I am exactly the same. Unlike Gran Turismo, where i finished every last part, Forza never got me excited in the same.

I need to work out how to play online!

I was like that right up until GT4 where I completed about 85+ % of the races and was so utterly bored of the events by that point that I spent more time buying cars, tuning them and pissing about on different circuits than feeling driven to complete the rest of them.

Nippy white cup
I've no doubt that although improved the career will be something I work my way through soley to build up credit and tick the boxes but online will be where the real fun is had. I dread to think how many hours I must have racked up playing Forza 2 with short lad, gary barlow soundalike, gayboy and pancho.

erm...which one is me. :p

I checked the other night how many hours I had played online and it was a fair wack....I liked the 85% win ratio the best ;)

Chris

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Mine is here, collectors edition from blockbuster!

First time ordering from them and am impressed with them.