ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 2 Photo Thread

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Really wanna get the Storm Island DLC, but its not appearing with the 50% discount for VIP members yet :(

Have u tried to purchase it through the marketplace or in game? I purchased in game & automatically came up as £6.99 ish

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
169e8327ebcfaf2e222986ad3052b39c.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha the caterham is insane, I put it to about 700 something bhp and it was impossible to drive so put it down to about 450 and it still spins up to 6th gear without aero.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I've been using a supra with a v12 engine. Been meaning to get one of those though.

I always f**k up the roundabouts when it says take 1st exit I go left lol.

An orange one
I've not played my 360 for months on end, this is making me want an XBO and horizon 2 now....

SQ5
No, but they have like stock engines that's fit most things like a 1.6T engine, a V8, V10 and V12. Doesn't say what they're from but they fit lots of cars.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Is this game as good as it looks, need to make my mind up as to whether I swap my ps4 for an xbox one with a member on here, don't want to regret it lol.....

Comments will be appreciated

Inferno 225 cup
Is this game as good as it looks, need to make my mind up as to whether I swap my ps4 for an xbox one with a member on here, don't want to regret it lol.....

Comments will be appreciated

I've always been playstation. Always.

Bought XBO just because of the pictures on here.

So glad I did. Great graphics, great console and great game. [emoji106] do it !

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
I've always been playstation. Always.

Bought XBO just because of the pictures on here.

So glad I did. Great graphics, great console and great game. [emoji106] do it !

Cheers bud, I just don't wanna be disappointed lol I know the pics look awesome but the game play obviously won't be the Same.

Looks like il be swapping it tomorrow then :)

Inferno 225 cup
Cheers bud, I just don't wanna be disappointed lol I know the pics look awesome but the game play obviously won't be the Same.

Looks like il be swapping it tomorrow then :)
The game play is the same, one of the best driving games I've played.

Changed it to manual with clutch and it's loads better that auto.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Personally I'd have an XBO over a PS4 any day but that's just me. It's each to their own really but this is definitely a great game.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
The game play is the same, one of the best driving games I've played.

Changed it to manual with clutch and it's loads better that auto.

Oh really, I was under the impression that the pics looked better than the gamelay. Good news

Comes with forza 5 so will need to.Get horizon 2 for the Williams alone ;-)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Those pillars look so real lol.

Been on this a lot last few days, trying to get to tier 1 in the club because you get an extra 400k credits but its going to be tight as I only have tonight on it now to try get there.

Inferno 225 cup
Those pillars look so real lol.

Been on this a lot last few days, trying to get to tier 1 in the club because you get an extra 400k credits but its going to be tight as I only have tonight on it now to try get there.
You online now?