ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 3

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
What's the crew/club name? My gamertag is LOKKDOGG for Xbox one. Feel free to add me
Just type in ClioSport when you search for a club. Should be the only one that comes up.

Where is the cheapest place to buy it?
Got mine on Amazon for £37. Don't know if it's changed or not tho.

Haha I tuned a pure off roader S class one but have barely used it yet.

Got the reliant last night lol..

3ef76bd9b5a349c6174888e0a4bf7092.jpg

And as always it has to be done [emoji3]

25f62a4d717a49a5ed79ee42f1075b7b.jpg
GetPhoto.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Tuned and raced the williams some more last night in A class. Really good car tbh getting some good times should see top 100 in some races if I carry on with it as I've cracked top 200 quite easily.

Search my Tunes GT Arizer if you want to try out for yourselves [emoji3]

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
The buggies are f**king epic!
I spent a fortune on an Impreza with full rally spec (suspension, tyres, etc), it's so good to offroad in!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Looks like mine, hah!

My M3 sounds like thunder. :anguished: Incredible noise and flames.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
The beach buggie barn find is pretty awesome fun too I built an A class one up the other day.

Also a 22b subie to S class off road everything. The off road racing in this game is so good.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Motorsport and Horizon alone are worth getting the xbox for imo. The S is quite cheap now and the original can probably be picked up for peanuts second hand.

This, just buy a cheap Xbox. ;)

Worth it.

SQ5
I switch over to Xbox after my brother had Forza Motorsport 2, I'm usually only playing Forza games or GTA, although recently games with gold has been good so usually have a good mix every month or two of a different game.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Have now developed a slight addiction to driving this. I have noticed while just driving around the sounds are a massive improvement over FH2. All I can say is, I love DSG/DCT Farts 😂
GetPhoto.ashx

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
I switch over to Xbox after my brother had Forza Motorsport 2, I'm usually only playing Forza games or GTA, although recently games with gold has been good so usually have a good mix every month or two of a different game.
Ahh , just seen I have you on my friends. You play a lot of Forza !
forza.JPG

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Would be good I'm always on late mind.

I love the blueprint races on this game, only realised the other day that people from my friends list blueprints show on my single player game.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
340R yes!!!!
Hopefully the clioV6 makes a return soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I've been through and added everyone in the group so far, my GT is 'oV xB4RD Vo'.
We should all play at some point, go on a cruise like Sam suggested. Would be good :up:
Also tbh that DLC pack looks naff. Nothing of interest for me, I usually buy the normal version of Forza games and buy individual cars or dlc packs that have loads of cars that I want in them

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I'm lucky I've owned every game that counts towards! If I turned on FM4 now I think I'd have millions and millions from Forza Hub credits!
I've also played Forza since FM2 but that was back in 2008 when I was only 10 years old 😂 I was pretty clueless then just drove cars about didn't play the main races through or bothered with achievements. I'd say I started properly playing Forza on FM4 and since then I've played every game.
Edit: also I'm pretty sure there was a glitch in FM4 with the auction house and I now have about 999,999,999 credits. Fun times

Reactions: Ben
  SQ5
I've also played Forza since FM2 but that was back in 2008 when I was only 10 years old 😂 I was pretty clueless then just drove cars about didn't play the main races through or bothered with achievements. I'd say I started properly playing Forza on FM4 and since then I've played every game.
Edit: also I'm pretty sure there was a glitch in FM4 with the auction house and I now have about 999,999,999 credits. Fun times

FM3 had the glitch I believe, FM4 lost auctions and storefront I believe?

I feel old now as I was 20 in 2008!

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
FM3 had the glitch I believe, FM4 lost auctions and storefront I believe?

I feel old now as I was 20 in 2008!
In that case I can't remember. Maybe it was FM3. I just remember being full of joy at having so much money haha.
And lol, yeah sorry about that :tongueclosed:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ah I see. I remember it took a little while in FH2 to unlock, seemed quicker than this one though.

I doubt I'll even join a club to be fair!

I think bucket lists are the fastest way to get fans and the more fans you get the faster you can expand. I just used the sat nav thing and kept selecting 'I need fans'.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I think bucket lists are the fastest way to get fans and the more fans you get the faster you can expand. I just used the sat nav thing and kept selecting 'I need fans'.
Good shout. To be fair I've spent most of my time unlocking roads etc, rather than playing the actual game. I haven't played it enough either, to be fair!

Reactions: Ben

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yup lol very easy to get sidetracked in this game. I end up spending an hour just upgrading and tuning a car. Rims alone can take me 10 mins to choose lol.

I've got a f**k load of races to do yet too but did at least manage to get through some street races to unlock the E36 and RX7.